NO MANS LAND EPISODE 1: HOW TO SOLVE THE BORDER CRISIS AND GET THE KIDS OUT OF CAGES
Border Crisis Quick Facts
- The Border Patrol encountered 18,663 unaccompanied children in March 2021, well above previous highs of 11,475 in May 2019 and 10,620 in June 2014. The agency started publishing the numbers in 2009. Before then, adults made up the vast majority of those crossing the border.
- March’s count was roughly double those encountered by the Border Patrol in February and more than five times the number in March 2020.
- Amid the growing numbers, more than 4,000 people at a U.S. Customs and Border Protection holding facility have been jammed into a space designed for 250 at a tent complex in Donna, Texas.
- The Pentagon has canceled all border wall projects paid for with military funds. (Gender Pakistan Gender Programs are still being funded with military funds)
- In Guatemala, almost 60% of people live below the poverty line, and government institutions are weak and wracked by corruption, making many cities essentially lawless. For that reason among other, many people in Guatemala choose to enter Mexico in hopes of reaching the United States.
- According to Border Patrol Agent Angel Moreno, smuggling operations all along the southern border are actively looking for teens to get people across the border and/or to drive them deep into the U.S.
- California migrant detention center called out for ‘years of abuse and misconduct’
- Illegal immigration costs our nation $275 billion a year, money that could be better spent on legal immigration and helping refugees if the illegal immigration problem is solved.
It is clear this has become a crisis that needs fixed. How do you fix a problem? you find what is causing that problem and find a solution to stop the problems.
What Is Causing The Border Crisis
It is vital to first understand what is causing this problem. If the media is allowed to spin and lie about the border crisis as they have the cause of the problem will never be found and the problem wont be solved. That’s why the problem has not been solved since Obama’s Administration built the cages. Obviously everyone with a heart wants to solve the problem and get kids out of cages. So why has that not happened? The answer is actually very simple. The political establishment profits too much from illegal immigration and they truth is they don’t want to fix the problems. Trump predicted as many non-partisan political figures did that Biden’s open border policies would cause a border crisis. The Biden crowd was screaming about getting the kids out of cages a year ago now they are silent. Biden has followed a say one thing do the opposite since he began his campaign for president.
The president campaigned on easing immigration controls, including a moratorium on deportations, an end to former President Donald Trump’s “wait in Mexico” policy for asylum-seekers and halting construction of the border wall. That platform gave migrants good reason to believe it would be easier to get into the United States if he were elected.
Since taking office, Biden has also given them good reason to think they might be allowed to stay, as his immigration bill would offer legal status and a pathway to citizenship to much of the U.S. undocumented population.
Playing to the wishes of the Democratic base while ignoring the need for more enforcement has merely exacerbated the problem at the border and is becoming impossible to deny, much as the Biden administration would like to. It’s not only a problem in terms of the United States being ill-equipped and under-resourced to handle the surge. It also leads migrants to take risks on dangerous terrain and increases the likelihood that unaccompanied minors will end up in perilous conditions.
In summary Biden’s policies are causing a surge of illegal immigration that is landing thousands of trafficked unaccompanied children in cages. More illegal immigration has caused more kids in cages, when we has less illegal immigration under Trump we directly had less kids in cages as a result. How do you stop illegal immigration?
A secure border that stops illegal immigration is the first step to solving any problem on America’s Southern border. As long as the border remains open and weak illegal immigration will thrive. We have now seen how first hand a weak border leads directly to more kids in cages. The US-Mexico border wall has been heavily criticized but even without being finished has made an undeniable impact on securing the southern border.
Effective physical infrastructure works to secure our Southwest Border. Since the U.S. Border Patrol began constructing border barriers nearly 30 years ago, these barriers have proved to be a critical component in gaining operational control of the border.
Deploying the wall system in high priority areas—particularly urban areas where illegal border crossers can quickly vanish into the surrounding community—allows the USBP to decide where border crossings take place, not smugglers, and the USBP can deploy personnel and technology in complement to the border barrier.
In 2006, the U.S. Senate voted in a bipartisan 80 to 19 majority to pass the Secure Fence Act, which authorized construction of physical infrastructure to secure the border. Securing our Southwest Border was once a bipartisan issue.
“Every nation has not only the right, but the absolute duty, to protect its borders and its citizens. A nation without borders is a nation not at all.”President Donald J Trump
As of October 23, 2020, construction of the wall system breaks down as follows:
- FUNDED: 738 miles
- COMPLETED CONSTRUCTION: 386 miles
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION: 195 miles
- PRE-CONSTRUCTION PHASE: 157 miles
- Construction was ahead of pace prior to Biden’s arrival.
THE WALL IS EFFECTIVE – DISRUPTING CRIMINALS AND SMUGGLERS
The results speak for themselves: illegal drug, border crossings, and human smuggling activities have decreased in areas where barriers are deployed. For example:
San Diego Sector:
- In one short 12 mile section in the San Diego Sector, the wall reduced CBP manpower requirements by 150 agents every 24 hours. That is approximately a $28 million return on investment per year in salaries and benefits. These agents were redeployed to fill resource gaps in other areas of the border — further improving our security.
- CBP’s San Diego Field Office continues to be a significant source of narcotics seizures. From FY 19 to FY 20, seizures of fentanyl, marijuana, and methamphetamine all increased, with meth seizures jumping at alarming rates in the past several years – demonstrating that the border wall is forcing drug smugglers to where we are best prepared to catch them – our ports of entry.
- Illegal entries in areas with new border wall system plummeted over 87% in FY 20 compared to FY 19.
- In FY 19, CBP deployed a temporary barrier, which it has replaced with a permanent system, at the Sanchez Canal, which resulted in illegal entries decreasing in this area by more than 1,000 per month.
- In FY 19, in areas of older existing border fencing or barriers, Yuma Sector apprehended 12 large groups (over a 100 persons) compared to zero large groups in FY 20 with new border wall system.
- Family Unit entries have decreased over 95%
- FY 19: 51,961 vs. FY 20: 2,940
- Family Unit entries have decreased over 95%
- In a section of RGV (Zone 1) apprehensions have decreased since the construction of the border wall system. This is a location that has never had any border infrastructure.
- CBP has seen 79% decrease in apprehensions in this area (Zone 1) since the completion of border wall system.
- CBP has seen a 26% decrease in narcotics seizures since the completion of border wall system in this area.
- In another section of RGV, prior to construction of the border wall system it was common to see illegal aliens running across a heavily traveled road, putting themselves and members of the community at risk.
- Smugglers are now forced to take their groups further west into areas that are less dense with brush and easier for CBP surveillance cameras to detect illicit activity.
El Paso Sector:
- El Paso Sector has experienced a significant reduction in drug and smuggling activities in areas where the new border wall system was built.
- Most notably, in Zones 14 and 15 of the Santa Teresa (STN) AOR where apprehensions have decreased by 60% and 81% respectively when comparing the last half of fiscal year FY 20 to the first half of FY 20.
- El Paso Station has experienced similar results from the new border wall in Zones 20 – 23, with a reduction in apprehensions of 70% during the same timeframe.
An NBC News poll showed 66% of Liberal Media NBC News’ readers believing we need better border security. Border security is a Bipartisan want for the People of the United States
Bottom Line: All sides of the political isle must call for the border wall to be finished.
Biden’s Illegal Immigration Policy Hurts Legal Immigration
You will hear Biden and the liberals defend illegal immigration but you wont see them stick their neck out for Legal Immigrants anytime soon. Biden’s policies have directly led to a massive increase in illegal immigration that likes of which have never been seen before.
In less Than 3 Months Biden’s policies led to over 100,000 more illegal immigrants being caught crossing the border than the entire previous year.
In 2016 Liberal media Politico admitted: “Yes, Immigration Hurts American Workers”
This message might be hard for many Americans to process, but anyone who tells you that immigration doesn’t have any negative effects doesn’t understand how it really works. When the supply of workers goes up, the price that firms have to pay to hire workers goes down. Wage trends over the past half-century suggest that a 10 percent increase in the number of workers with a particular set of skills probably lowers the wage of that group by at least 3 percent. Even after the economy has fully adjusted, those skill groups that received the most immigrants will still offer lower pay relative to those that received fewer immigrants.
We don’t need to rely on complex statistical calculations to see the harm being done to some workers. Simply look at how employers have reacted. A decade ago, Crider Inc., a chicken processing plant in Georgia, was raided by immigration agents, and 75 percent of its workforce vanished over a single weekend. Shortly after, Crider placed an ad in the local newspaper announcing job openings at higher wages. Similarly, the flood of recent news reports on abuse of the H-1B visa program shows that firms will quickly dismiss their current tech workforce when they find cheaper immigrant workers.
Immigrants receive government assistance at higher rates than natives. The higher cost of all the services provided to immigrants and the lower taxes they pay (because they have lower earnings) inevitably implies that on a year-to-year basis immigration creates a fiscal hole of at least $50 billion—a burden that falls on the native population.
if illegal immigrants in such great numbers were competing for the jobs of professors, lawyers, and doctors, the debate would not be occurring because public policy would already have demanded reform. But because many illegal immigrants go into low-income jobs, Dr. Briggs viewed policy makers as deciding that freshman economics (the law of supply and demand) does not apply. Dr. Briggs objected strongly to loading up a labor market with a big labor force that is not legally in the country. He said that while ethnic networking is illegal under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, sociology recognizes its strength, especially in finding employment. Vice Chair Thernstrom observed that there has never been a black labor market network in the same sense as other ethnic networks.
The chart above shows how every-time Illegal immigration decreases it results in a spike in legal immigration. every-time illegal immigration has increased under liberal policy legal immigration has decreased. Border security DOES NOT MEAN LESS IMMIGRATION OVERALL
The bottom line: All American citizens should call for stricter border policy that cracks down on illegal immigration and supports legal immigration.
How can anyone help?
First you can use the Find My Senator button below to find and request the your Senator seek to finish the border wall, fight for stricter policy on illegal immigration, and GET THE KIDS OUT OF THE CAGES!
@POTUS As an American citizen I am DEMANDING that you finish the border wall and enact stricter policy on illegal immigration so we can #GetTheKidsOutOfCagesTweet
You can click the tweet button below to send a tweet to President Biden and get started spreading the word and advocating for these changes on social media.
Finally right below this post you will find the share buttons where you can share this information with more people. This is one of the best ways to get this done. Knowledge is power.