A Black ash mark was clearly visible on top of Biden’s head recently
The Biden Administration Is Officially On Fire
Big Government And Rich Bankers Win Again
SEC. 3. AUTHORITY AND MANDATE FOR MEMBER BANKS TO MAINTAIN PASS-THROUGH DIGITAL DOLLAR WALLETS.
(a) Obligations Of Member Banks.—
(1) IN GENERAL.—Member banks shall open and maintain pass-through digital dollar wallets for all persons, including persons eligible to receive payments from the United States pursuant to a Federal law relating to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID–19), who elect to deposit funds into pass-through digital dollar wallets.
(2) MAINTENANCE OF ASSETS.—
(A) IN GENERAL.—Each member bank shall establish and maintain a separate legal entity for the exclusive purpose of holding all assets and maintaining all liabilities associated with pass-through digital wallets.
(B) CONTENTS.—The assets of any entity described in subparagraph (A) shall consist exclusively of a balance maintained in a master account at a Federal reserve bank, and the liabilities or obligations of the entity shall consist exclusively of an equal quantity of balances maintained by holders of pass-through digital wallets.
(C) CAPITAL OR LIQUIDITY REGULATION.—The assets and liabilities of any legal entity described in subparagraph (A) shall not be deemed assets or liabilities of the member bank or its affiliates for purposes of any capital or liquidity regulation promulgated by Federal or State banking authorities.
(D) ONLINE APPLICATION REQUIREMENT FOR LARGE BANKS.—Member banks with total consolidated assets greater than $10,000,000,000 shall promptly offer application, through online or telephonic means, for pass-through digital wallets.
(b) Terms Of Pass-Through Digital Dollar Wallets.—Pass-through digital dollar wallets—
(1) shall not be subject to any account fees, minimum balances, or maximum balances and shall pay interest at a rate not below the greater of the rate of interest on required reserves and the rate of interest on excess reserves;
(2) shall provide functionality and service levels no less favorable than those that the member bank offers for its existing transaction accounts, including with respect to debit cards, automated teller machines, online account access, automatic bill-pay, mobile banking, customer service and such other services as the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System determines appropriate in the public interest, provided that digital dollar wallets shall not include overdraft coverage;
(3) shall be prominently branded in all account statements, marketing materials, and other communications as “pass-through FedAccounts” maintained by the member bank on behalf of the Federal Reserve;
(4) may not be closed or restricted by the bank on the basis of profitability considerations; and
(5) shall provide account holders with reasonable protection against losses caused by fraud or security breaches.
(c) Reimbursement For Costs.—
(1) IN GENERAL.—Each postal retail facility and each member bank with total consolidated assets of not greater than $10,000,000,000 shall be reimbursed each calendar quarter by the relevant Federal reserve bank for the actual and reasonable operational costs incurred by the postal retail facility or member bank in offering pass-through digital dollar wallets.
(2) REGULATIONS.—The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System shall promulgate such regulations as necessary to carry out this subsection.
(d) Authority Of The Board.—Member banks shall be subject to such regulations and obligations as may be imposed by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System in connection with maintaining pass-through digital dollar wallets.
SEC. 4. AUTHORITY FOR STATE NONMEMBER BANKS AND CREDIT UNIONS TO OFFER PASS-THROUGH DIGITAL DOLLAR WALLETS.
The Federal reserve banks shall permit State nonmember banks and credit unions to open master accounts for the exclusive purpose of offering pass-through digital dollar wallets in compliance with the separate entity structure described in section 3(a), if—
(1) the pass-through digital wallets comply with the terms set forth in section 3(b); and
(2) each State nonmember bank or credit union electing to offer pass-through digital wallets shall be entitled to cost reimbursement in accordance with section 3(c).
SEC. 5. AUTHORITY AND MANDATE FOR FEDERAL RESERVE BANKS TO MAINTAIN DIGITAL DOLLAR WALLETS FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
(a) Authorization.—Subject to such restrictions, limitations, and regulations as may be imposed by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, each Federal reserve bank may maintain digital dollar wallets.
(1) IN GENERAL.—All Federal reserve banks shall, not later than January 1, 2021, make digital wallets available to all residents and citizens of the United States and to businesses domiciled in the United States.
(2) LIMITED BRANCHES.—In areas where access to physical member bank branches is limited, including in low- or moderate-income geographies, designated disaster areas, distressed or underserved non-metropolitan middle-income geographies, as designated by the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council, Federal reserve banks shall partner with postal retail facilities to ensure access and availability to application and account services for all residents and citizens of the United States and to businesses domiciled in the United States.
(c) Terms Of Digital Dollar Wallets.—Digital dollar wallets—
(1) shall not be subject to any account fees, minimum balances, or maximum balances, and shall pay interest at a rate not below the greater of the rate of interest on required reserves and the rate of interest on excess reserves;
(2) shall provide debit cards, online account access, automatic bill-pay, mobile banking, customer service and other such services as the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System determines appropriate in the public interest, provided that digital dollar wallets shall not include overdraft coverage;
(3) shall provide, in conjunction with the Postal Service, access to automatic teller machines to be maintained on behalf of the Board of Governors of the Postal Service at postal retail facilities;
(4) shall be branded in all account statements, marketing materials, and other communications as “FedAccounts” maintained by the Federal reserve bank on behalf of the United States of America;
(5) may not be closed or restricted on the basis of profitability considerations; and
(6) shall provide account holders with reasonable protection against losses caused by fraud or security breaches.
(d) Bank Secrecy Act.—In establishing and maintaining digital dollar wallets, each Federal reserve bank shall comply with—
(1) section 21 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act (12 U.S.C. 1829b);
(2) chapter 2 of title I of Public Law 91–508 (12 U.S.C. 1951 et seq.); and
(3) subchapter II of chapter 53 of title 31, United States Code.
(e) Privacy.—Section 552a of title 5, United States Code (commonly known as the “Privacy Act of 1974”), shall apply to digital dollar wallets, and the privacy obligations applicable to each Federal reserve bank and its employees, including with respect to criminal and civil penalties, shall mirror those applicable to Federal tax returns under sections 6103, 7213(a)(1), 7213A, and 7431 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986.
SEC. 6. REGULATIONS.
The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System shall promulgate regulations carrying out this Act.
Biden once again does exactly what he said he wouldn’t do
CARRIZO SPRINGS, Tex. — Dozens of migrant teens boarded vans Monday for the trip down a dusty road to a former man camp for oil field workers here, the first migrant child facility opened under the Biden administration.
The emergency facility — a vestige of the Trump administration that was open for only a month in summer 2019 — is being reactivated to hold up to 700 children ages 13 to 17.
Government officials say the camp is needed because facilities for migrant children have had to cut capacity by nearly half because of the coronavirus pandemic. At the same time, the number of unaccompanied children crossing the border has been inching up, with January reporting the highest total — more than 5,700 apprehensions — for that month in recent years.
But immigration lawyers and advocates question why the Biden administration would choose to reopen a Trump-era facility that was the source of protests and controversy. From the “tent city” in Tornillo, Tex., to a sprawling for-profit facility in Homestead, Fla., emergency shelters have been criticized by advocates for immigrants, lawyers and human rights activists over their conditions, cost and lack of transparency in their operations.
“It’s unnecessary, it’s costly, and it goes absolutely against everything [President] Biden promised he was going to do,” said Linda Brandmiller, a San Antonio-based immigration lawyer who represents unaccompanied minors. “It’s a step backward, is what it is. It’s a huge step backward.”
During the campaign, Biden pledged to undo former president Donald Trump’s hard-line immigration policies. In his first month in office, Biden signed several executive orders reversing many of those policies. Last week, he and House Democrats introduced a plan that would provide a path to citizenship for 11 million undocumented immigrants. The administration also reversed some of Trump’s expulsion practices by accepting unaccompanied children into the country, a change that also is contributing to an increase of minors in government facilities, officials said.
Durham was never writing a report. He’s expanded the investigation at least twice including last fall. Then his title was changed by Barr according to Adam Housley
The Biden administration faced a growing backlash Monday after Fox News reported that the White House and ICE are suspending a program known as ‘Operation Talon’, a policy to rapidly deport convicted sex offenders residing in the country illegally.
“As the White House overhauls immigration policy, ICE scraps Operation Talon, a program to remove convicted sex-offenders in the country illegally,” reports Fox News.
“The cancellation of this program effectively broadcasts to the world that the United States is now a sanctuary jurisdiction for sexual predators,” writes 18 Attorneys General from across the United States.
It has gotten so bad for America’s diminishing leadership in the world under President Biden that citizens need to look to Canada to take an actual stand against Chinese “genocide.”
The Canadian parliament today issued a pronouncement that the Communist Chinese government’s ethnic cleansing of the Muslim Uighur minority is a “genocide.”
“Canada has become the second country in the world to describe China’s treatment of its Uighur minority as a genocide, following a contentious parliamentary vote which is likely to further raise diplomatic tensions between the two nations,” The Guardian reported.
The wife of Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman Loera, leader of a Mexican drug trafficking organization known as the Sinaloa Cartel, was arrested today in Virginia on charges related to her alleged involvement in international drug trafficking.
Emma Coronel Aispuro, 31, a dual U.S.-Mexican citizen, of Culiacan, Sinaloa, Mexico, was arrested today at Dulles International Airport. She is scheduled to make her initial appearance in federal court tomorrow in D.C.
According to court documents, Aispuro is charged with participating in a conspiracy to distribute cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin and marijuana for importation into the U.S. Additionally, Coronel Aispuro is alleged to have conspired with others to assist Guzman in his July 11, 2015 escape from Altiplano prison, located in Almoloya de Juarez, Mexico. After Guzman was re-arrested in Mexico in January 2016, Coronel Aispuro is alleged to have engaged in planning yet another prison escape with others prior to Guzman’s extradition to the U.S. in January 2017.
COVID-19 deaths have gone up by 100,000 since President Joe Biden took office Jan. 20 – a 25% increase just one month after former President Trump left office.
The death toll reached 400,000 when Trump left the White House and it crossed 500,000 as of Monday.
“There’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months,” Biden said Jan. 22, one month ago.
In August, Democrats heavily criticized Trump after he said, “It is what it is,” in response to a question about the rising coronavirus cases and deaths.
“They are dying, that’s true. And you have – it is what it is,” he said during an interview with Axios. “But that doesn’t mean we aren’t doing everything we can. It’s under control as much as you can control it. This is a horrible plague.”
At the time of that interview, the death toll was around 156,000.
Biden is scheduled to hold a candle-lighting ceremony outside on the White House South Portico on Monday at sunset. He will be joined by first lady Jill Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris and husband Doug Emhoff for a moment of silence following the ceremony.
Biden is on pace to KILL over 2 millions Americans if he continues to handle the virus response so poorly.
Biden’s Attorney General Nominee Says The Capitol Was “BOMBED” January 6th
RICHMOND, Va. – State lawmakers gave final approval Monday to a bill that will end capital punishment in Virginia, a dramatic turnaround for a state that has executed more people in its history than any other.
The legislation repealing the death penalty now heads to Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam, who has said he will sign the measure into law, making Virginia the 23rd state to stop executions.
Virginia’s Democratic majority, in control of the General Assembly for a second year, pushed the repeal effort, arguing that the death penalty has been applied disproportionately to people of color, the mentally ill and the indigent. Republicans raised concerns about justice for victims and their family members, and said there are some crimes that are so heinous that the perpetrators deserve to be executed.
Both the House and Senate approved separate repeal bills earlier this month. On Monday, the Senate approved the House bill, advancing it to Northam on a 22-16 vote. Republican Sen. Jill Vogel joined with Democrats in the chamber in voting for passage.
I Guess if you do the crime you actually don’t have to do the time in Biden’s America
Imagine a world where we can do computation inside living cells. A biological computer that operates inside a living cell that can use DNA as a programmable material to facilitate a whole range of complex behaviors.
White House press secretary Jen Psaki announced Biden also would order flags flown at half-staff on all federal properties for five days.
The evening before Inauguration Day, Biden and Harris observed the 400,000-death milestone in a sunset ceremony at the Lincoln Memorial. So This won’t be the first time he’s exploited Americans dying for low-info voter clicks and views.
Remember a couple of weeks ago when all the Buccaneers fans were causing another Covid outbreak because of their maskless Super Bowl celebrating?
Yeah, apparently that did not happen.
Two weeks after the media departed their D.C. and New York enclaves to poison America’s biggest sporting event with their doomsaying alarmism, it now appears as though absolutely none of their foul prophecies came to pass.
Here is data from Hillsborough County, Florida, which is where the Super Bowl was held. Two weeks is the established timeframe for determining whether a coronavirus outbreak occurred. Two weeks after the Super Bowl, there is no evidence of an outbreak.
A senior Biden camp pick for one of the top offices in the country also ran an organization which has participated in programs with a leading Chinese Communist-backed propaganda organization for over a decade, even co-authoring reports with the group, The National Pulse can today reveal.
The D.C.-based Center for American Progress (CAP) – often highlighted as for being “closely aligned” with the Obama-Biden White House – has repeatedly partnered with the China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF) on sponsored trips to China, reports, and other endeavors over an 11-year period.
Now, the head of the organization has been tapped by Biden to lead his presumptive Office of Management and Budget in the event that fraudulent election results are counted and Joe Biden assumes the office of President.
CUSEF was founded by the Vice-Chairman of the “highest-ranking entity overseeing” China’s United Front, which the U.S.-China Security and Economic Review Commission identifies as seeking to “to co-opt and neutralize sources of potential opposition to the policies and authority of its ruling Chinese Communist Party” and “influence overseas Chinese communities, foreign governments, and other actors to take actions or adopt positions supportive of Beijing.”
Aided by Western lobbying firms, CUSEF has set out to “effectively disseminate positive messages to the media, key influencers and opinion leaders, and the general public” regarding China, according to Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA) filings with the Department of Justice.
The National Pulse has previously revealed CUSEF’s links to mainstream corporate media outlets and other leading political figures in the United States, which perhaps explains why the Biden-CAP links to Chinese propaganda have never before been reported on.
Read more at the National Pulse
There was NO MARINE out front of the Oval Office during his Presidential Daily Briefing this morning.
Typically that means POTUS is *not* in the Oval. So who was receiving the Presidential Daily Briefing, and where?
Press Shitratary Psaki Claimed Biden Was in the Oval Office Despite the long standing tradition and conflicting report